How the HYBRID PROGRAMS deliver results.
Strength + Hypertrophy for varied adaptations
Utilise Maximal Effort for Increased Strength
Dedicated Training Days to specific muscle groups
Focus on Muscle Growth & Shredding Fat
Push Through your strength limits
Who are these programs for?
- Anyone looking to emphasize increases in your already high strength.
- Anyone looking for a varied program that’ll provide optimal strength and lean muscle mass increases.
- Anyone who’s been training for at least 6-12 months and has completed a novice strength program with a focus on barbell lifts with heavy loads prior.
- Persons with goals pertaining to gaining and/or maintaining strength, while sculpting your physique along the way.
- Compound lifts with a focus on working at your maximal effort.
- Building muscle mass to compliment your high strength.
- Emphasis on building muscle through varied lifts & rep ranges.
- Strength and volume training packed into one, best of both training methods.
- Introduction of new variations & volume every 4 weeks.
- Guidance through exercises, volume changes, and approach.
- These programs are focused on stimulating muscle growth, shredding fat and optimally working with your highest strength ranges.