How the HYBRID PROGRAMS deliver results.
Strength + Hypertrophy for varied adaptations
Utilise Maximal Effort for Increased Strength
Dedicated Training Days to specific muscle groups
Focus on Power and sculpting your Physique
Push Through your strength limits
Who are these programs for?
- Anyone looking to emphasize increases in your already high strength.
- Anyone looking for a varied program that’ll provide optimal strength and lean muscle mass increases.
- Anyone who’s been training for at least 6-12 months and has completed a novice strength program with a focus on barbell lifts with heavy loads prior.
- Want to build strength, size, and athleticism with one training program? This program is all you need.
- Compound lifts with a focus on working at your maximal effort.
- Building muscle mass to compliment your high strength.
- Emphasis on building muscle through varied lifts & rep ranges.
- Strength and volume training packed into one, best of both training methods.
- Introduction of new variations & volume every 4 weeks.
- Guidance through exercises, volume changes, and approach.
- These programs are focused on stimulating muscle growth, shredding fat and optimally working with your highest strength ranges.