Personal Trainer / Membership Consultant
Tūtaki Youth Inc. and Lions Den Gym & Fitness Centre
Our facility has seen tremendous growth and we have a high demand for more fitness services to be delivered. Because of this, we are looking for a passionate and motivated new Trainer to join our innovative, hard-working and industry-leading team on a full-time basis. This is an integral role that will help amplify our reach and greatly improve the lives of people in Central Taranaki.
Some of the work you will do:
- Work with individuals to help them achieve their goals
- Day-to-day member management and administration
- Develop and refine new and existing projects and initiatives
- Work with the Lions Den Gym & Fitness Centre to ensure all aspects of the business are operating at the highest level
- Communicate positively with members and users
- Implement marketing, sales and retention strategies
You will have the following:
- An ability to motivate people
- Be full of ideas and eager to grow in knowledge and skills
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of resistance training
- The communication and business skills to effectively manage a client base
- Be a great team player that shows initiative and a great attitude
The Lions Den Gym & Fitness Centre delivers high-quality fitness services and facilities while providing a revenue stream to enable the charitable works undertaken by Tūtaki Youth Inc.
Applications must be received no later than midday on Tuesday 7 January 2020.
Fill out the required details and please upload your Cover Letter, CV and completed Application Form here.