Group Instructor / Personal Trainer
Tūtaki Youth Inc. and Lions Den Gym & Fitness Centre
Our facility has seen tremendous growth and we have a high demand for more fitness services to be delivered. Because of this, we are looking for a passionate and motivated new Trainer to join our innovative, hard-working and industry-leading team.
This is an integral role that will help amplify our reach and greatly improve the lives of people in Central Taranaki.
Some of the work you will do:
- Deliver group training sessions
- Day-to-day member management and administration
- Develop and refine new and existing projects and initiatives
- Work with individuals to help them achieve their goals
- Work with the Lions Den Gym & Fitness Centre to ensure all aspects of the business are operating at the highest level
- Communicate positively with members and users
- Implement marketing, sales and retention strategies
You will have the following qualities:
- The ability to motivate people
- Be full of ideas and eager to grow in knowledge and skills
- Have a good understanding and knowledge of resistance training
- Spent time using social media, has a good sense for branding and can communicate effectively
- The communication and business skills to effectively manage a client base
- Experience in creating programming and delivering group instruction is desired but not essential
- Be a great team player that shows initiative and a great attitude
What we offer:
- Free gym membership
- Personal development opportunities and ongoing support
- Development of your ‘brand’ online and in person
- Rub shoulders with a team that are leading the way in Fitness Services delivery and programming
- A fun environment
- Opportunities to create
- Access to industry-leading technology
- Provide you with skills in education, programming and business to make you a successful fitness professional
- A chance to help deliver the best fitness services available in Taranaki
The Lions Den Gym & Fitness Centre delivers high-quality fitness services and facilities while providing a revenue stream to enable the charitable works undertaken by Tūtaki Youth Inc.
Applications close 4.30pm Friday 21 September 2018
Download the Job Description and Application Pack below.
Fill out the required details and please upload your Cover Letter, CV and completed Application Form here.